Sesame Prawn Cakes with Plum Sauce
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- We Suggest:
340 + 85 grams Prawn, peeled and divided
85 grams Pork Fat
1 teaspoon White Peppercorns
4 pieces of Coriander Roots
2 Cloves Garlics
1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
1/2 Cup Flour
2 Cup Breadcumbs
Rice Bran Oil for Deep Fry
Sweet Plum Sauce to Serve
1 tablespoon Corn Flour
Directions for Sesame Prawn Cakes with Plum Sauce
- Mixed corn flour with prawn, rest for 5 minutes, then rinse and pat dry.
- Ground pepper, coriander root and garlic into paste, and coarsely chop 85 grams of prawn, set aside.
- Mix pork fat, 340 grams of prawns, soy sauce, sesame oil and paste in food processor until incorporated.
- Add coarsely chopped prawn and mix well
- Wet hand and roll prawn cake mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Roll prawn cake mixture with flour, beaten egg and breadcrumb, accordingly.
- Heat oil and deep fry prawn cakes for 2-3 minutes, serve with sweet plum sauce.