Potato Salad with Olives
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- We Suggest:
20-25 baby white potatoes halved (or you can use 6 regular sized red potatoes, cubed)
2 stalks of celery chopped
3 Green Onions sliced into rounds
1/4 cup sliced green olives
1/2 cup yogurt Greek or regular
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
1 tablespoon red or white wine vinegar
Salt and pepper. to taste
Directions for Potato Salad with Olives
- Cook potatoes in salted, boiling water (on medium high heat) until just done but not falling apart (about 8 minutes). Drain and rinse with cold water until cool to the touch. Set aside to dry while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Once cool, add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the, celery, green onion and olives. Gently stir until evenly mixed.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard until smooth and even.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to the potato mixture and gently mix until evenly incorporated.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.