Chocolate Walnut Brownie
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- We Suggest:
3/4 cup butter
3/4 cup chocolate chips
2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a Baker’s Secret Square baking pan.
- In a double boiler over low heat, melt butter and chocolate chips together and remove from heat.
- In a separate Pyrex Mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- When the chocolate/butter mixture has cooled, whisk in the eggs and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Pour batter into prepared Baker’s Secret baking pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted into centre comes out clean.