- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- We Suggest:
140g taro (Diced)
140g Purple/Orange sweet potato (Diced)
50ml of water
80g tapioca flour
250g coconut milk
3 pandan leaves
Salt (To taste)
Red food colouring
Green food colouring
- To prepare the tapioca jelly, create a dough by adding water to the tapioca flour. The water has to be boiling hot or else the flour would not form a dough.
- Divide the dough into two portions and add red and green colouring separately.
- Flatten the doughs and cut them into smaller pieces.
- Boil the dough pieces in a Corningware Casserole until they turn to translucent.
- Once cooked, put them into a bowl of cold water to prevent them from sticking together.
- Steam the diced taro, sweet potatoes for 20 minutes.
- Cook the sago in a Corningware Casserole with boiling water until translucent. Sieve the cooked sago to remove excess water. Add cold water to the cooked sago to prevent them from sticking together.
- Add sugar to 250ml of water. Adjust the sweetness according to taste.
- Add coconut milk, diced taro, sweet potatoes, sago and tapioca jellies and simmer it to boil.