- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- We Suggest:
6 No. Eggs
100 G Prawn
100 G Scallop
10 G Spring onion
1 no. Big Red chili
2 tsp. Canola Oil
1 tsp. Salt
- Sliced prawns and scallops into half and seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Heat up CorningWare Retroflam fry pan over medium heat and fry the prawns and scallops separately till lightly brown, removed and set aside for later use.
- In the same pan, wipe off the with kitchen paper towel then add 2 tbsp of cooking oil over medium heat.
- Beat the eggs lightly then add 2 tsp. of oil and 1 tsp. of salt.
- Pour egg mixture into fry pan and just push forward gently (do not stir) with every lightly cooked area evenly. When the surface is almost cooked,add in the prawn , scallop, chili and spring onion.
- Removed from pan and place on a plate .