Chicken Mushroom Pot Rice
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- We Suggest:
250 G Rice (rinsed)
250 G Water
300 G Chicken (cut into small pieces)
4 Pcs Fresh Shitake Mushrooms (cut into quater)
1 stalk Spring onion
1 Red Chili, sliced
1 Tbsp. Light soya sauce
2 Tbsp. Oyster sauce
1 Tbsp. Sesame oil
1 Tsp Corn flour
2 tbsp Dark soya sauce
1 tsp Sesame oil
- Mix the chicken, mushroom together with the marinade and set aside for later use.
- Put water in the CorningWare sauce pot, cover with lid and bring to boil. Then place rice in the pot.
- Lower the heat and cook for 5 minutes or till rice is firmed.
- Place the chicken, mushrooms on top of the rice and cover it back.
- Continue to cook for another 10 minutes then stir the rice gently to mix evenly.
- Add the finishing touch on the rice.
- Garnish with spring onion and red chili .