- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- We Suggest:
Thinly sliced bacon 100 g
1/2 onion. fliced
1/2 broccoli, boiled
Hot cake mix 230 g
Seasoning A: 80ml milk, 2 large eggs
Seasoning B: 3 tbsp grated cheese, 2 tsp salt, 1/3 tsp pepper
1 tbsp olive
- Cut bacon, broccoli and capsicum into 1cm cubes. Slice onions finely
- Heat oil in pan and stir fry the bacon, and capsicums for 2-3 mins. Blanch broccoli in separate pot.
- Add hotcake mix and Group A in a PYREX mixing bowl. Add ingredients in Step to the mix and pour onto a PYREX baking dish
- Bake in oven for 170 ℃ for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Serve on Corelle dinnerware.