- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- We Suggest:
7 cups water
½ tsp salt
4 pods of star anise
2 pieces (1 inch) of cinnamon stick
3 Tbsp light soy sauce
2 Tbsp dark soy sauce
6 Tea Bags Black/Ceylon Tea
- Cook 18 hard boil eggs. Gently tap the eggs using the back of the spoon to create cracks all over the egg.
- Fill the Pyrex’s Fuego 4.4QT Sauce Pot with 7 cups of water and add the salt, star anise, cinnamon stick, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, and tea into it.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 3 hours.
- Put the eggs into the pot and let them steep overnight (approx. 8 hours).
- Serve your guest on Corelle bowl.