Tang Shui Ice Blend
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- We Suggest:
5g Red dates
10g Chinese Wolfberries
30g Dried Longan
5g Tangerine peel
200g ice cubes
50g Gula Melaka
2-3 Mint leaves
- Soak Tangerine peel in warm water for 1 hour until softened. Reserve soaking liquid.
- Soak Dried Longan in water for 30 mins until softened and drain off the water.
- Soak Wolfberries for around 10 mins and drain off the water.
- Using a Visions pot, bring 1L of water to a boil. Lower the heat and add Dried Longan and the Gula Melaka. Simmer for 30 mins. Remove from heat and cool before straining.
- Reserve half of the Dried Longan and some wolfberries for garnishing.
- In a blender, add in the rest of the Dried Longan, wolfberries, Tangerine peel and its soaking liquid, Ice and Honey. Blend till fine.
- Pour into Pyrex double walled glasses. Top with the reserved Dried Longan, Wolfberries and Mint Leaves.