- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- We Suggest:
120g Glutinous Rice Flour
1 cup of Water
2 Tablespoons Peanut Oil
1 teaspoon Salt
100g Sugared Grounded Peanuts with sugar (amount as desired)
Directions for Muah Chee
- Mix the glutinous rice flour, water, peanut oil, and salt in a bowl to a smooth texture.
- Pour the mixture into Corningware Retroflam Fry Pan.
- Stir continuously under medium heat until a soft dough is formed.
- Turn off the heat and continue to toss the dough for 3 minutes.
- Pour the dough onto a Corelle plate and pour the sugared grounded peanuts over the dough.
- Cut the dough and ensure every piece is generously coated with the sugared grounded peanuts.