Corningware 60th Anniversary
Corningware Celebrates 60th Anniversary ‘Home is ware the Heart is!’ – Share a Corningware Recipe 2018 Terms and Conditions
- The Contest is open to all Facebook Users who reside in Singapore, contest is held on the Facebook Page of World Kitchen Asia Pacific (Singapore), henceforth referred to as Organizer.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Organizer, affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, suppliers and advertising agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- A potential contestant or winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with all terms and conditions set forth.
- To be eligible to win, participants must do the following:
- Like Facebook World Kitchen Asia Pacific
- They must provide a photo of a family recipe using Corningware in the comment together with a memorable story, share the post and tag two friends; on the Facebook post that identifies itself as the location for the Share a Corningware Recipe by 30 April 2018, 11:59pm.
- Each individual is only allowed one entry. If multiple entries are received from one contestant the entry that comes in earliest will be recognised.
By entering the contest, the participants agree to comply with the following rules and regulations.
- Winners will be selected at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
- No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for the Prizes are permitted.
- The first 60 participants who shares a memorable recipe and photo will receive a Corelle 25cm Serving Platter (Design: Organic Recipe) worth S$23.
- Top 10 most interesting photos & stories will be selected; each will receive a special gift.
- All participants in Jan and Feb 2018 will stand a chance to win Resorts World Sentosa Gift voucher worth $175.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Winners will be announced before 4th May 2018 and will be notified through the Organizer’s Facebook Page. Winners have to Private Message the Organizer with their full name, identification number, country of residence, mailing address, contact number and a scanned form of photo identification within 48 hours of announcement.
- All prizes won must be accepted as rewarded and are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or kind or extendable in validity. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute the prizes with others of equivalent value without prior notice.
- Registration and submission of entries implies automatic acceptance of rules and regulation of the contest. In the event of dispute, the decision of the Organizer is final.
- The Organizer shall have the right to reproduce and distribute your Submission for promotional purposes in broadcast, print and or other media as the Organizer may determine in their sole discretion. You agree that the Organizer owns all right, title, and interest in any compilation, collective work, or other derivative work created by the Organizer using or incorporating your Submission.
- If for any reason, all or part of the contest is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of entrants, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Organizer, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Organizer reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any entry or entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest (in whole or in part) and/or award the prize(s) from among all eligible entries received as of the date of the termination, as the Organizer determine in their sole discretion.
- Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification.
- Neither entrants nor winners shall receive any compensation or credit for use of Entries, other than that disclosed in rules Singapore law governs the Contest.
- The Organizer shall have the right to publish winner's name for promotional or publicity purposes without prior notice.
- In the event of a dispute, the potential winner may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the identified Facebook, and/or e-mail account.
- If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, bugs or technical failures, the organizer reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the contest and select the winners at the Organizer's sole discretion.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify anyone who, in their opinion, has tampered with or disrupted the entry process or operation of this contest or violated the rules.
- The decision of the Organizer is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to the Organizer and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for promotional or publicity purposes only.