Kiwi and Prawn Salad Delight
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- We Suggest:
2 Kiwi fruit, peeled, very finely sliced
500g green king prawns, cooked, peeled, deveined and sliced in half lengthways
1 bag spinach
200 grams mixed lettuce leaves, washed, dried
2 chillies, seeds removed and chopped
5 cherry tomatos, halfed
1 small red onion, finely chopped
2 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
1 lime, finely sliced
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions for Kiwi and Prawn Salad Delight
- Combine king prawns, spouts, lettuce, chilli, red onion, lime and parsley in a large PYREX mixing bowl.
- Add a half of the dressing and toss well.
- Arrange on a serving platter and carefully place the Kiwi fruit slices through the salad.
- Drizzle remaining dressing over salad.
- Finish with a good grind of pepper and a sprinkle of sea salt. Serve on Corelle Dinnerware