Banana Bread Pudding
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- We Suggest:
1 loaf banana bread (approximately 8 x 4 inches)
1 cup half and half cream
2 cups milk
1/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 bananas, sliced (you may need 2 if they are small)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C;
- Slice the banana bread into slices of 1 inch thickness.
- Layer the bread, then the bananas in the PYREX EASY GRAB oval baking dish.
- Whisk the half and half cream, milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla extract in Pyrex 1L Mixing bowl, and pour over the banana bread in the baking dish.
- Let it sit for about 5 minutes before putting it in the oven.
- Bake for one hour at 180°C.
- Let it set for 5-10 minutes, and scoop out and serve with whipped cream or ice cream.