Baked Vegetables with Sausage
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- We Suggest:
Chicken sausage 10 – 12 pieces, sliced
1/8 pumpkin, diced
1 onion, diced
1 cup asparagus
1 carrot, diced
1 bunch of cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cube bouillon
1/2 tsp salt and pepper
3 tbsp panko
2 tbsp olive oil
- Cut pumpkins and carrots into small cubes. Peel asparagus and cut into quarters.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan. Stir fry pumpkins, onions, carrots, asparagus over medium heat.
- Put the ingredients in seasoning A into a small bowl and mix
- Place vegetables and sausage into a PYREX baking dish. Pour the seasoning over.
- Bake cook for 20 minutes in a 200 ℃