- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- We Suggest:
Pounded tea paste
1 cup basil leaves (loosely packed)
1 cup mint leaves (loosely packed)
1/2 cup coriander leaves (loosely packed)
2tbsp roasted sesame seeds/flaxseeds
50g roasted peanut
100 ml water
Salt/pepper to taste
100g French beans, cubed
100g celery, cubed
100g radish, cubed
100g peanuts, roasted
200g Tau Kwa, cubed
3 cups brown rice, cooked
Directions for Tea paste
- In a blender, blend peanuts and sesame seeds until fine. Add some water as the nuts and seeds may be harder to blend.
- Add in all the herb leaves and dash of salt/pepper with some water to continue to blend till the mixture reaches a smooth paste consistency.
- In a Corelle small bowl, add 1-2 teaspoon of the paste with hot water and ready to serve.
Directions for the condiments
- Using Corningware Retroflam, stir-fry the french beans and pan-fry the tofu till golden brown.
- Scoop rice into Corelle serving bowl and assemble condiments individually.
- Serve rice bowl with warm tea paste.