Sweet Potato Dessert
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- We Suggest:
6 cups Water
150g Ginger (sliced into pieces)
6 pieces Sweet potato (various types)
3-4 big stalks Pandan leaves (tie into a knot)
9-10 pieces Red dates
120g rock sugar
Directions for Sweet Potato Dessert
- Bring 6 cups of water to boil in Visions cookpot.
- Add ginger, sweet potato, pandan leaves and red dates into the Visions cookpot.
- Cover the cookpot and simmer for 20mins.
- Add in rock sugar.
- Cover and simmer for another 3-5 mins.
- Bring Visions cookpot to table and serve with Corelle bowls!