- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- We Suggest:
2 tablespoon Oil
500-600 grams large Beef cubes / chunks
5 cups Water
1 teaspoon Salt, pepper and cinnamon powder
1 big Yellow Onion (cut into chunks)
2 medium Carrots (cut into chunks)
3 stalks Celery (cut into chunks)
3 tablespoon Cornstarch with some water
Salt and pepper for taste (optional)
Directions for Stewed Beef
- Heat up 2 tablespoon of oil inside CorningWare casserole.
- Add beef into CorningWare. Fry till all sides are brown.
- Add water, salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer until beef is tender (about 2 hours).
- Add in onions and carrots then cover it and bring back to boil.
- Simmer for about another 3-5mins.
- Add in celery.
- Bring back to boil and add in cornstarch mixture.
- Add in a pinch of salt and pepper for taste (optional).
- Bring Corningware casserole to table and serve!