In 1958, Pyroceram was invented by Dr. Donald Stookey, a scientist at Corning Incorporated. This unique see-through glass material, which was designed for space travel purposes later came to be adapted for cooking use for its extreme temperature resistant property.
Flexible Space Savers
Flexible Space Savers
Available in a wide range of shapes and sizes coupled with its versatile functionality, VISIONS is a real space-saver. Its tough and compact form makes it convenient to use in all cooking processes, yet refined enough to grace even the finest dining table. Cook with VISIONS and see the difference yourself.
More than just a cookware that serves up food. VISIONS has transformed cooking into a stylish activity that exudes grace and finesse. Imprinted with attractive motif on the base, this range of cookware comes with matching Corelle designs for the perfect dining setting
FULL TEN YEAR WARRANTY - VISIONS
World Kitchen (Asia Pacific) promises to replace any VISIONS cookware base that breaks from hot or cold temperatures within ten years from date of purchase.
FULL TWO YEAR WARRANTY — BOROSILICATE GLASS COVER
World Kitchen (Asia Pacific) promises to replace any borosilicate glass cover that breaks from heat within two years from date of purchase.
FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY — PARTS
Any part with a manufacturing defect will be replaced, without charge, within one year from date of purchase.
For these warranties to apply, the owner must follow the Use & Care instructions provided at the time of purchase. Proof of purchase (receipt) and product is required for all replacement.
During the warranty period, should a warranty problem develop, contact your local World Kitchen office or contact us at AsiaConsumer@worldkitchen.com
Use & Care
Use & Care
- VISIONS cookware is extremely versatile. It can be taken straight from the freezer to the oven, microwave, gas or electric stovetop and then to dishwasher or sink – no matter how hot or cold the dish is.
- VISIONS cookware is easy to clean and does not stain or retain odours as will metal and plastic cookware.
- Stovetop use
- VISIONS cookware retains heat so well, you can use a lower heat setting than normal and save on energy. This also helps prevent sticking or burning of food.
- For best results, prepare food which are stirred or have liquid as a cooking medium.
- VISIONS cookware can be used on gas, electric and ceramic stovetops.
- Oven and griller use
- VISIONS cookware is ideal for all oven types – conventional, convection and toaster ovens.
- Glass cover must not be placed under the griller or in a toaster oven.
- Microwave use
- VISIONS cookware is perfect for the microwave.
- Use pot holders as dish may become hot during cooking.
- Refrigerator and freezer use
- VISIONS cookware can go from the refrigerator or freezer directly to the stovetop, oven or microwave.
- Use only wooden, nylon or plastic utensils. Metal utensils can scratch on the VISIONS cookware surface.
- Use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads and non-abrasive cleansers such as CORNINGWARE Cleaner & Conditioner.
- To loosen cooked-on food, soak cookware in warm soapy water. Cool the PYREX cover before soaking.
- Store dishes separately if space permits.
- Do not nest, as direct glass to glass contact can damage the cookware.
- Stack carefully by inverting the lids and stacking smaller pieces on top.
- If stacking is not possible due to limited space, nest the cookware by placing a cloth between each piece.
- All glass and glass-ceramic materials (e.g. VISIONS) are breakable, so please take care in use.
- Do not use VISIONS cookware for deep fat frying.
- Do not use for popping corn, caramelising sugar or making candy.
- Use pot holders when handling hot VISIONS cookware in the microwave oven.
- Do not heat empty VISIONS cookware in the microwave oven.
- Do not use or repair chipped, cracked, or broken glass and glass-ceramic items.
- Place hot VISIONS cookware on a placemat as retained heat could damage bench surfaces.
- Do not use the cover under a griller or in a toaster oven.
- Do not place a hot glass cover on a cold or wet surface, or handle with a wet cloth.