FULL TEN YEAR WARRANTY – CORNINGWARE
World Kitchen (Asia Pacific) promises to replace any glass-ceramic part of your CORNINGWARE cookware that breaks from hot or cold temperatures within ten years from date of purchase.
FULL TWO YEAR WARRANTY — BOROSILICATE GLASS COVER
World Kitchen (Asia Pacific) promises to replace any borosilicate glass cover that breaks from heat within two years from date of purchase.
FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY — PARTS
Any part with a manufacturing defect will be replaced, without charge, within one year from date of purchase.
For these warranties to apply, the owner must follow the Use & Care instructions provided at the time of purchase. Proof of purchase (receipt) and product is required for all replacement.
During the warranty period, should a warranty problem develop, contact your local World Kitchen office or contact us at AsiaConsumer@worldkitchen.com
Use & Care
Use & Care
- CORNINGWARE cookware is extremely versatile. It can be taken straight from the freezer to the oven, microwave, gas or electric stovetop and then to dishwasher or sink – no matter how hot or cold the dish is.
- CORNINGWARE cookware is easy to clean and does not stain or retain odours as will metal and plastic cookware.
- Stovetop use
- CORNINGWARE cookware retains heat so well, you can use a lower heat setting than normal and save on energy. This also helps prevent sticking or burning of food.
- For best results, prepare food which are stirred or have liquid as a cooking medium.
- CORNINGWARE cookware can be used on gas, electric and ceramic stovetops.
- Oven and griller use
- CORNINGWARE cookware is ideal for all oven types – conventional, convection and toaster ovens.
- Glass cover must not be placed under the griller or in a toaster oven.
- Microwave use
- CORNINGWARE cookware is perfect for the microwave.
- Use pot holders as dish may become hot during cooking.
- Refrigerator and freezer use
- CORNINGWARE cookware can go from the refrigerator or freezer directly to the stovetop, oven or microwave.
- Use only wooden, nylon or plastic utensils. Metal utensils can scratch or leave grey marks on the CORNINGWARE cookware surface.
- Use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads and non-abrasive cleansers such as CORNINGWARE Cleaner & Conditioner.
- To loosen cooked-on food, soak cookware in warm soapy water. Cool the glass cover before soaking.
- All glass and glass-ceramic materials are breakable, so please take care in use.
- DO NOT use CORNINGWARE cookware for deep fat frying.
- DO NOT use for popping corn, caramelising sugar or making candy.
- Use pot holders when handling hot CORNINGWARE cookware in the microwave oven.
- DO NOT heat empty CORNINGWARE cookware in the microwave oven.
- DO NOT use or repair chipped, cracked, or broken CORNINGWARE items and glass covers.
- Place hot CORNINGWARE cookware on a placemat as retained heat could damage bench surfaces.
- DO NOT use the glass cover under a griller or in a toaster oven.
- DO NOT place a hot glass cover on a cold or wet surface, or handle with a wet cloth.