With a non-porous and completely non-reactive surface, CORNINGWARE is the perfect companion for all culinary flavours, from the spiciest to the most delicate of tastes. Simply because it does not retain odours and food particles or stain. The resilient material can be machine-washed or hand-washed to regain its pristine exterior.
Versatile yet resilient, CORNINGWARE is designed with the user in mind. Hailed as the perfect cookware for preparing, cooking, freezing and storing food, its unique thermal shock characteristic provides you with functional flexibility.
CORNINGWARE retains heat much longer than other crockery and cooks food perfectly on lower settings than usual cookware, allowing you to save energy.
APPEALING DESIGNS & CONTOURS
APPEALING DESIGNS & CONTOURS
An ever-expanding collection of non-fade designs and contours to give you the variety of choices that you have always desired. Ideal on both your stove and table, it is also an attractive eyepiece that complements the dining experience with the cookware style of your choice. Find out more
FULL TEN YEAR WARRANTY – CORNINGWARE
World Kitchen (Asia Pacific) promises to replace any glass-ceramic part of your CORNINGWARE cookware that breaks from hot or cold temperatures within ten years from date of purchase.
FULL TWO YEAR WARRANTY — BOROSILICATE GLASS COVER
World Kitchen (Asia Pacific) promises to replace any borosilicate glass cover that breaks from heat within two years from date of purchase.
FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY — PARTS
Any part with a manufacturing defect will be replaced, without charge, within one year from date of purchase.
For these warranties to apply, the owner must follow the Use & Care instructions provided at the time of purchase. Proof of purchase (receipt) and product is required for all replacement.
During the warranty period, should a warranty problem develop, contact your local World Kitchen office or contact us at AsiaConsumer@worldkitchen.com
Use & Care
Use & Care
- CORNINGWARE cookware is extremely versatile. It can be taken straight from the freezer to the oven, microwave, gas or electric stovetop and then to dishwasher or sink – no matter how hot or cold the dish is.
- CORNINGWARE cookware is easy to clean and does not stain or retain odours as will metal and plastic cookware.
- Stovetop use
- CORNINGWARE cookware retains heat so well, you can use a lower heat setting than normal and save on energy. This also helps prevent sticking or burning of food.
- For best results, prepare food which are stirred or have liquid as a cooking medium.
- CORNINGWARE cookware can be used on gas, electric and ceramic stovetops.
- Oven and griller use
- CORNINGWARE cookware is ideal for all oven types – conventional, convection and toaster ovens.
- Glass cover must not be placed under the griller or in a toaster oven.
- Microwave use
- CORNINGWARE cookware is perfect for the microwave.
- Use pot holders as dish may become hot during cooking.
- Refrigerator and freezer use
- CORNINGWARE cookware can go from the refrigerator or freezer directly to the stovetop, oven or microwave.
- Use only wooden, nylon or plastic utensils. Metal utensils can scratch or leave grey marks on the CORNINGWARE cookware surface.
- Use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads and non-abrasive cleansers such as CORNINGWARE Cleaner & Conditioner.
- To loosen cooked-on food, soak cookware in warm soapy water. Cool the glass cover before soaking.
- All glass and glass-ceramic materials are breakable, so please take care in use.
- DO NOT use CORNINGWARE cookware for deep fat frying.
- DO NOT use for popping corn, caramelising sugar or making candy.
- Use pot holders when handling hot CORNINGWARE cookware in the microwave oven.
- DO NOT heat empty CORNINGWARE cookware in the microwave oven.
- DO NOT use or repair chipped, cracked, or broken CORNINGWARE items and glass covers.
- Place hot CORNINGWARE cookware on a placemat as retained heat could damage bench surfaces.
- DO NOT use the glass cover under a griller or in a toaster oven.
- DO NOT place a hot glass cover on a cold or wet surface, or handle with a wet cloth.