LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
World Kitchen Asia Pacific promises to repair or replace, or at World Kitchen Asia Pacific’s option, exchange for a similar item of equal or greater value any Baker’s Secret® product with defects in material or workmanship, for the lifetime of the product.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from negligence, misuse, abuse, institutional/commercial use or purposes other than normal household use.
This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from improper cleaning with abrasive cleaners, or cover the interior or exterior against discoloration or stains acquired during normal use.
For these warranties to apply, the owner must follow the Use & Care instructions provided at the time of purchase. Proof of purchase (receipt) and product is required for all replacement.
During the warranty period, should a warranty problem develop, contact your local World Kitchen office or contact us at AsiaConsumer@worldkitchen.com
Use & Care
Use & Care
- Before first use, wash pan in warm, soapy water, rinse and dry completely.
- Always use potholders when handling hot bakeware.
- This product is safe for use with metal spatulas.
- This pan is dishwasher safe, however, for best results, hand wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse and towel dry.
- DO NOT clean with metal pads, steel wool, scouring pads or abrasive cleaners.
- DO NOT use utensils with sharp or serrated edges, and avoid pressing down hard on the pan when using metal spatulas
- DO NOT use on stovetop, in a microwave or over a direct flame.
- DO NOT use for long term storage of food.
WARNING: Failure to follow these instructions may result in personal injury or property damage.